Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Zzz

Wasted 22 free SMSes today thanks to SOMEONE who is so friggin cheapskate frugal to save that... at most $1? Not that I care about the SMSes but I felt like SOMEONE thought that I'm a maidservant or something and asked me to help him type 22X8=176numbers... Ironically he's an Indonesian XD (no offense to other Indos)
Also I've just realised that there are approximately 2 times as many girls than guys in the cg... Wow haha XD

Touched a guitar for the 1st time in my life and horrors to horrors surprisingly I realized that the guitar is actually so smashable light... I'm not going to join guitar club anyway because if I join, I will have to buy a guitar which cost about $200+ to $1000++.. Wow I'd rather join bowling which cost around $200 for the equipments

Still at a dilemma on which PDP I'm going to join... Maybe bowling and/or tennis? At the very worst I'll join choir again... I actually love singing quite a bit (Please don't ask me "Are you sure?") but it's just that I don't like being soprano/alto... And I haven't mastered my so called "normal voice" or "low voice" and thus singing with that voice will be out of question haha - The end

0 comments: