Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today sucks

In fact this whole week sucks...
Lecture + lecture + lecture + ... + lecture (p.s. This isn't an arithmetic progression O.o?)

Today I made my 1st late-coming into school and as a result I had to stay back until 5pm to collect my card and if I'm late for 2 more times I will need to serve jail terms detention... I just found out that TKSS is such a blessed school as I DID not need to stay back + they give 1 more late coming grace... Ok, sooner or later I'm going to be a part time school cleaner =.=

Lastly, I have also realized that I've cut down on computer games (ie. DotA) as I had the time to blog everyday although I would reckon that only a few people has absolutely nothing better to do are "interested" in my blog... But it's ok I can take this as my personal diary so I don't care how many people read it

0 comments: