Tuesday, February 17, 2009

PDP HEADACHE!!!

Sianz... My mother say bowling too expensive so cannot join
And she want me to join OAC or Track and Field which I don't like...
AND WHY MUST BADMINTON BE COMPETITIVE??? SO F***ING SIAN LA
In the end I chose
1)TENNIS,
2)SQUASH,
3)CHOIR,
4)LEO CLUB!!
Hope the either tennis or squash PDPs accept me although I didn't go for their trial... I chose them because they are like the closest to badminton in terms of playing style (use racket, hit ball/cock << dont think sick :P)...
Choir mah... Didn't want to choose but I have no other choices... If I'm soooo fated to join choir, 那就听天由命吧 (then listen to sky to decide life - ok I hate translating)... It's only 1.5 years anyway...
Leo Club is just an extra to fill in the blank haha... Unless choir reject me even though they only have 10 boys, I shouldn't be inside leo club... But it's not too bad either if I join it since they do charity mah...

0 comments: