Friday, February 27, 2009

Hatezzz

Today I found out 3 groups of people that I dislike...
The 1st group are the PE teachers. Get a life man every PE lesson must run run run run.. Hate them for their lack of creativity and understanding for weaker students... I don't find it logical when the teacher punished us because he used that useless-piece-of-shit loudspeaker which amplified the voice but made the sound incomprehensible and thus we don't get his instruction... Not to mention to fantastic engrish he used...

Next, I was reprimanded by the choir conductor because I didn't put choir as 1st choice... She asked me why I even went for audition if I don't intend to join choir... wtf man I went for audition to see whether I should join right?
Not like I go for audition = I must join choir --- pure nonsense
If I don't put as 1st choice means I don't intend to join? --- pure bullshit
Nevertheless, I seriously don't want to join choir after this reprimanding session with the conductor...
As a result, I hate all choral directors because my secondary school's director was also not any kinder than TJ's... Hate their sort of arrogant attitude

The last group members are those JC2s who treat their juniors (JC1s) like slaves, especially in PDPs...
Example 1, Wushu senior made Wanchen talk me into joining wushu and put her in a difficult situation when I refused..
Example 2, the WHOLE Student Council nominees were punished because a FEW nominees contacted the council for weird reasons that are not official or that they don't like the attire of some nominees...
I don't really hate them but I despise them... Can't they create a better environment for us to study/play in? Seniors have 200% authority over juniors?.. I don't think so... We share the same citizenship rights, don't we?
I must say that the SC and House Comm did create a wonderful facade for us during orientation, giving us no time to react when reality strikes...

That's all the hates for today... cya

0 comments: