Sunday, February 8, 2009

I can't think of a title hahaha

Dear reader(s),
since some buggers people say that my previous blog was so cool and fun to read difficult to navigate, I have changed my blog template so that it's easier for you to read... Yeah it took me quite a long time to fill those HTML only to find out that there's actually a shortcut if I smashed the computer to pieces upgraded the template zzz...

Don't ask me why my template is bleach-related... It's just that I think this template is cool and bleach is one of my favorite animes

And by the way, I'm posted to CG25 PCMG...yay!! Nevertheless, I will still miss my OG14!!

Those who wants me to link them please kindly leave a tag + url at the tagboard on the left side...

Ok that's all for today... Bye! REMEMBER TO LEAVE TAG!!

0 comments: