Thursday, February 12, 2009

Screw titles

Today is the JC1 commencement ceremony and everyone was wearing full uniform while I wore the polo t-shirt... Not that I forgot about it, but I don't have the full u at all! I have a 3XL super duper epic gigantic shirt which is probably much bigger than the blazer I wear! So... The Jc2 senior pinned the badge on my collar which was like so funny. I wonder how the whole parade looked like on the stage/elevated ground/whatever... A Green rectangle with a white dot in it?? haha

And OMG I can't believe I talked to so many people today... Usually I don't talk a lot because some people easily gets frustrated with my high voice which sounds very g*y... But I will open up more if I can "sense" that the other person don't get frustrated by my high-enough-to-be-soprano voice... Maybe I will go for choir audition for fun if I can get a time-slot before 4pm so that I can join if my 1st/2nd choices reject me =.=

Tomorrow I'm going to be the official for the road run to guide people or something and I shall bring a bag of banana skins there which may be fun as this is going to be my 1st time helping out in an event.. Bye

0 comments: