Saturday, February 21, 2009

Homeworks

It was 21st February, 4.30pm, I am officially bored again...

Thanks to the sadistic wonderful tutors and lecturers who give chunks of homework in an attempt torture the students help the students improve on the subject, I have been doing homework for the past 2-3 hours...

What I hate most, after all, is the chinese homework... 10 pages of words for me to read, of which 80% of them makes no sense (to me at least)... To make it worse, I had to memorise at least 5 out of 10 super duper long phrases in order to sub-pass Monday's silent writing (mo4 xie3)

While HCL tookers were happily slacking doing homeworks on other subjects during our chinese lessons, we poor little CL people had to force ourselves to keep awake, much less do the post-lesson homework...

On another note, chem, maths and physics homeworks are quite manageable, maybe because I like them more or because they give less homework...

Off to screwing up homework... CYA!!

0 comments: