Friday, February 13, 2009

OMGZ

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...
I was supposed to go OG dinner today...
then I was dragged by my classmate + another friend to go for choir audition...
And...
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG..
I really went...
I was damn scared...
But suddenly I found myself in the room...
Wow...
I sang twinkle twinkle little star with the other boys...
Everyone else was pretty low compared to mine---Even the Cat High Soprano!!...
So I tried to sing in a lower voice...
And failed...
I was so super scared...
So so super duper scared...
My legs were vibrating like crazy...
And so was my voice...
Diaoz there was only like 10 boys????!!!!...
5 per section???
Have to sing super loud like that...
Somemore I'm not suitable for tenor...
My talking voice is supposedly the 'alto' type already
Therefore...
I probably won't join choir...
I rejected choir even before they reject me XD...
Just like Wan Chen...
Me, Wan Chen and another girl whom I forgot the name (sorrie XD) went to KFC...
And surprisingly I talked a lot...
Even more than them!!...
Wow...
Ok that's all...
Happy Valentine's Day...
Cya :)

0 comments: