Tuesday, February 3, 2009

School start

1st of all, I'm posted to TJC which is like 1hr++ bus ride from my house including waiting time, but it's ok I'm used to sleeping in the bus already

1st day in TJC was pretty boring... What else can you talk about other than "Which school were you from?", "What PDP a.k.a CCA do you intend to join?", "What subject combo are you taking?" FULL STOP!! Oh come on whole day can fall asleep sia considering that I woke up at 5.30am (which is super early for me)

1st thing in the morning on the 2nd day I woke up even earlier (around 5.15am) thanks to the stupid paper that says (7.00am take attendance). 1st bus 30 leaves the interchange at 5.58 (as shown on the board as the bus-stop) and it's predicted by me to arrive at my bus-stop at 6.15am so I had to take follow wind car (aka 顺风车) by Patrick's mother... The "Amazing" Race was quite tiring as we walked a lot and cheered a lot (even though I slacked and faked out the words---Mastered in TK CHOIR!!) , not to mention Singapore's nice 1°North of Equator~~ You get what I mean... Lastly the mass dance was...errrr... I don't get 90% of the moves but... Oh well I can always fake it out (like who will see huh?)... The OGL I can tell they are sick of teaching me already lol... Can I skip the mass dance pleeeease??

Did anyone realize that every paragraphs in the post starts with "1st"? If you did, you are soo not reading carefully haha *winks*

0 comments: