Sunday, March 29, 2009

First week of term 2 = boring... I can't believe only 1 week passed since my beloved holidays... Every Minute seemed like years to me.
There's nothing fun to blog about so I'll blog about what seemed to be most interesting in this week...

Hmm... Since SOME people wanted me to reveal my 2.4km-walkRUN timing, I will proudly say that it was below 20 minutes!! WOW.. That's like a record for me.. Exact timing: 18minutes 20 seconds (18.33minutes).. And since Rasheed and Sherwin wants me to calculate average speed, it is

Average speed= 2.4/(18.33/60)= 7.85km/h = 2.18m/s..
bwahahaha it's a big improvement from last time's 1.67m/s

Percentage improvement = (2.18-1.67)/1.67 X 100% = 30.9% ... Very lame right haha

Enough of numbers... On saturday, I went for LEO club induction camp which was not that bad but it could have been more fun if my clan/house had more people... In the afternoon I went to east coast park for the "Amazing" race..
Result of it: sunburnt skin + mosquito bites.. For those in my class (25/09!!), u probably heard in GP class during the first introduction that I hate outdoor activities.. NOW YOU KNOW THE REASON!!!

The barbecue at night was... fine... I was so surprised there was fried rice and vermicelli (is it correct spelling?) and I was like asking Janet how they barbecued the rice and vermicelli XD... Night walk wasn't scary at all and I don't know who came up with the idea of closing your eyes.. Where's the fun in this..

Ok enough of boring talks.. I so miss my holidays..
Instead of thinking only 1 week have passed since march holidays, let's all welcome the coming of June holidays 9 weeks later!! BYEZ!

0 comments: