Saturday, March 7, 2009

Internet problems + good news haha

my home internet sucks... not like I applied for those cheap dial-up connections as it's a 25mbps connection (if im not wrong)... I can use wireless but i cant use Ethernet zzz my "DotA" computer is very far from modem leh... Don't use Ethernet sure lag like crazy 1...

One good (or maybe not) news is that I've been accepted into Leo Club!! The group I'm in is called "Avalon" or something like that... Cooool!!
I always thought that there's an interview or something but in the end I can just join by writing down my name hahahahaha..

Another good news, I was not the last in the Friday mess (no typo involved) PE... I'm the 2nd last!! Woooohoooo ok no need to say "errrrrrr" so loudly... it's not like I'm any fitter than the last person... He got leg cramp so he cant run.. I wanted to walk with him but I met Modest Mr Tan halfway so I had to run zzzz... By the time I reached school (end of run) the other boys had already finished their endurance training (push up + sit up) thingy lo... Lucky me hahahaha...
Timing for 2.2km (where they probably didn't use the lovely Pythagoras' Theorem to calculate the length of slope) is 22 minutes..
So average speed = 2.2/(22/60) = 6km/h = 1.67 m/s

Ok before it gets too mathematical, I'll stop blogging =) byez

0 comments: