Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Holidays

Too lazy to blog these few days... Reason is that I was playing DotA and watching anime from day to night there is too much homework for me to do..

14th March, Saturday, I went for the archery course for the MINI Youth Olympic Games... Fret not, it's no way related to the lame physics "archery" precision/accuracy lesson... I didn't know that archery was that easy, considering the guide they gave us included every single part of the bow which nobody gives a heck about XD..
Of course, shooting indoors is much easier than outdoors like most olympic games archery do since the distance is super short and there is barely any wind to deflect the arrow

16th March, Monday, I went to KBOX @ Kallang Leisure Park with Wan Chen, Seow Koon, Devina, Patrick and Donavan.. It's my 1st time there and I found out that I actually know how to sing many songs minus the lyrics XD... I even know how to sing some chinese song (Don't underestimate my mother tongue ^^)
Had a lot of fun there, especially when some of them are dancing when we sang "Speedy Gonzales" but I missed out on Patrick singing "Phantom of the Opera" T_T... Oh, 1 more thing, Seow Koon was damn high when he sang lol... "high" as in the feeling as well as the height.. Why? He was jumping on the sofa haha XD

Was looking forward to Thursday's class outing but it obviously didn't happen because many of my classmates die also don't want to go cannot make it due to their activities..
After that day, it all came back to normal activities like dota dota dota!! doing homework.. When I did the chemistry online MCQ, I (or in fact many people) found out that there is an EPIC error on the answer.. They actually took the Ar of helium to be 4!! And I got the answer "wrong" because my worked out answer wasn't part of the choices so I random chose 1..

Ok I'm going to dota now (To be honest for once =P) so I shall blog the next time I'm free! Bye!

0 comments: