Friday, March 13, 2009

Title: Lazy to think

It is Friday, 13th March. As the date suggest, it is indeed a horrible day.

First, the friggin "responsible" CG rep sms-ed me the night before when I was asleep. This magical sms screwed up my bus calculations and caused me to be late since I had to find the NAPHA result slip...

Next, not only on Friday 13th, but on every Friday, there is this disastrous event called MESS PE which has a craziness level that increases throughout the year... I ran 3/5 of the rounds which are super friggin long... Then did at most 5/30 push ups and 10/30 sit ups... I had to do 5 pull ups but I obviously didnt and just pulled a bluff..

Even though it wasn't that much of a horror, I had a maths pop quiz during maths tutorial.. POP!!. Aish was soooo worried that she's going to fail it alone but I think this poppy is quite difficult-to-fail since the questions are so straightforward and easy... It's not even graded anyway.

During physics practical, some (or one) of my childish classmates hid my pencil case in the sink at the bench behind and made me sooo pissed that I screamed at Aish, the innocent victim who happened to talk to me when I was very angry... I feel so bad lol

Lastly, LEO Club meeting was horrible... Avalon(a clan in LEO; my clan) was supposed to have 36 people, and only a pathetic 12 turned up for the meeting while 15-24 people decided to quit LEO Club XD.. How loud do you think the cheer can get??? The Lecture Theatre was friggin cold and Janet even said she's freezing frozen...

While it's a disastrous day for me, it seems that it's also a disastrous day for a parrot(or a bird which look like one) I saw when I was walking out the school(gate at sports complex).. It was practically pole-dancing on the gate... It's obviously lost or its owner abandoned it... The parrot looked very well-groomed as the feathers are are clean and it's so fat that it can't fly lol... How did it end up at the gate? Nobody seriously knows!

WHEN WILL THE FRIDAY 13TH CURSE EVER END!!???

0 comments: