Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bored again

Hi blog stalkers readers, as the title suggests, I am bored again...
Sundays (and some Saturdays) are such boring days... Nothing to do except to stay at home and do homework and play warcraft games..

What did I do this week? Nothing much, besides commenting that everything's ~-LAME-~.
I must admit that, however, Sports Day is absolutely ~~-LAME-~~. Where's the fun in watching people run and run and run?? Nevertheless, the cheer leading is not bad an attempt to make it less ~~-LAME-~~ although I see more of dancing than leading cheers.. Is cheer leading supposed to be like that? ~~-LAME-~~

On Tuesday, I sprained my neck when I woke up in the morning.. That may be because I used the wrong pillow to sleep haha.. It was so painful that I felt the pain even when I moved my hand... Went to the polyclinic with my mother and found out that the queue is so friggin long!! WTH I had to wait for like 1 hour before I meet the doctor for 5 minutes.. Zzz Polyclinics are ~~-LAME-~~..

I was so happy that I could skip PE for once, only to find out that my classmates was actually playing games during PE... So unlucky laaaaaa T_T...
Talking about PE, I had to run 3.2km during FRIDAY's Mess PE.. That was like so super friggin long... As usual, I came back last and cheered for the girls who was running their 2.4km... It was such a big commotion (come on it's only a mock 2.4km..) because 1)They are girls and 2)They were separated into 2 groups...
NOTE: The slowest boy and girl in our Mess PE group actually come from 25/09!! Boohooo? Not... Who cares haha.. Being last is more cool that being the first actually =P.. Although I must say that PE is ~~-LAME-~~!!

On Wednesday, I had to watch the Civics lectures... It was damn boring... I don't even know what the speaker was talking about in the Civics lecture.. I was sleeping (or at least trying to) during the whole lecture... You know why?? Because Civics lectures (and not forgetting contact times)are ~~-LAME-~~

I succeeded in rushing out my PI for PW haha... It was completed within 3 hours dude... But I would say it's not that much of a ~-lame-~ work =P... However, PW is ~~-LAME-~~

So what is not lame to me? Here's the part of the list:
Computer games, Animes, Mangas, Money, Escape Theme Parks, horror movies, animation movies, Chemistry practicals, PSP, music(those that doesn't make noise.. duhh) and many more! Haha

BYE!! Hope you had fun reading my ~~-LAME-~~ post!

0 comments: