Saturday, April 11, 2009

PW sucks

Aims of PW:
1) To create as much conflicts amongst classmates as possible
2) To make students more stressful as homework is "never enough"
3) To make students waste their public holidays/ school holidays/ weekends meeting up instead of taking a break.
4) To generate as much curses and swearings from students as possible
5) To make us hate MOE
6) To make Jian Liang blog about it... So it shall begin

OK since EVERYONE have been complaining that my previous blog posts is lame, I shall blog about something that everyone agrees on..
When I sign in MSN, I can seriously see many Display Names and messages regarding the "goodness" of PW..
For me, the good thing about my PW is that my group consists of friendly people.. As for Personal Irritation (PI), I did it within 3 hours and it's not rejected so I'm not particularly vexed about it.. PW lectures are probably the most boring lectures you can ever have.. Other than the part that I played bingo with Aish and Jia Yan the lecture is totally Zzz-ish although the lecturer was quite lame humorous.
On the whole, PW SUCKS! Please leave a tag if you agree with me ^^

That's all about PW.. Anyway, this week is soo damned fun... especially the chem practical which I didn't complete... I was running around the lab and madly stirring the sodium ethanedioate in order for it to dissolve haha.. My last resort was to use the spatula(the spoon-like thing) to stir just like how Patrick did it.. Of course, I didn't complete the experiment because I forgot to add the sulphuric acid XD.. It was so chaotic at the end that I became excited haha.. Why are chem practicals always so fun?? XD

One more thing... As a form of gratitude to Poh Ying who made my maths tutorial much more fun by sending me Graphic Calculator games (which many of my classmates desired a lot for), I shall help her advertise the Chinese Orchestra concert =)

Performers: TJC Chinese Orchestra
Date: 16 May 2009 (Saturday)
Time: 7.30pm
Ticket Price: $12 each (free seating)
Venue: Singapore Conference Hall
Music quality: Unknown
How to book: Approach any Orchestra member you know/ leave a tag

I want to go even though I don't like Chinese stuff a lot.. Anyone wanna go with me?

0 comments: