Sunday, November 9, 2008

End of O levels

12 November 2008 marks the day of joy and freedom for most Sec4(S/E) and Sec5(N) (Sorry Bio students you are not included..hehe)...Whoever taking O levelz but not looking forward to that day(or 13 Nov for Bio students) must be deemed insane
BEGONE!! Bitched stupid fugged idiotic retarded shameless shitty irritating cursed damned exam. At last, I can throw all the books and notes away or burn them (who cares about air pollution..NO MORE CHEM, NO MORE GEOG!!!).
And my bedroom will be super clean with ONLY my mangas, computer, some decorations and of course, last but not least, my bed=.= Yeah I forgot about my new PSP my aunt bought me. My bestestestestestest birthday present + reward for prelims...But then this stupid PSP has so many fckin problems and someone like me with no affinity with computer stuffs like html or ISO or XMD or whatever can never solve them. HELP!!! MY PSP IS GOING CRAZY IT HANGS EVERY GAME I DOWNLOAD AND I CANT FKIN PLAY IT
Anyway, can someone give me a hint what I should wear for the Graduation Nite 2008?...It's on 12 November(or is it 13?) the night immediately after my last chem MCQ paper and I don't know what to wear!!! I wanted to buy a suit but all so expensive... Should I wear the choir one? Look very cheapskate lehzz...
Lastly, I have a feeling my L1R5 gonna be 8-10 so I'm planning to go AJC or TJC...Who else going there? Actually I wanted to go MJC but it's at Pasir Ris and my house is at Pasir Panjang!! Both "Pasir"s but why are they so far from each other??!!...If i go MJC I surely will have to wake up like 5 o'clock and still have a chance to be late...So it's not a choice for me...I'm gonna take H2 chem, H2 physics, H2/3 maths, H1 geography(yeah H1 I HATE content loaded stuff) and of course, GP + the ever "sien"ing mother tongue
P.S. If you see any suspicious article(grammatical errors) please inform me or call 9068XXXX... X doesnt mean 9... (not telling you my hp number =P)

0 comments: