Friday, November 14, 2008

Grad Nite was fun. A lot of people say I look like CEO... Anyway I'm not that rich I borrowed the suit and tie from someone (U can take a guess)... I took a lot of pictures with my schoolmates but didn't bring my camera... But it’s ok…I have photographic memory Too bad no memories for me sobsobzz!! Can someone send me some pics(with me inside)? What I dont like about the ceremony is that 6/8 dishes are mainly seafood which I don’t like is high in cholesterol
Undeniably, my table was one of the most boring quietest ones mainly because it is situated at the back... And for the same reason the Chinese(at the back) protested like hell that Malays get to sit in front and that most of the "mr sophistique" nominees are Malays. Ezra purposely wrote something like "chinese rulez" on the voting slip lol...
After the ceremony I went around taking pictures with others... Took so many pictures with so many people I don't even remember who took them... If u have pictures of me please send me via email or msn because I want to see how handsome I looked I want to have some memories of TKSS!! (copamonkey88@hotmail.com)

0 comments: