Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Untitled

Last week Wednesday I went to the airport to send zengruizi from 4c to shenzhen (not canada yet right) although i only know him for less that 1~2 months and took some pictures which i don't have now (see teoyingshen's blog for the pictures lololololol).... I very shy one so I didnt take a lot of pictures with the gang of sec 4 students. Benjamin from 4A didnt come because he is nerdifying in his chem lessons and yingshen and andre were sooo angry they probably wanted to shred him to pieces and have cold war with him... At 1st I also don't wanna go there because 1)very late ready around 5pm or so, 2)I was afraid that the airport would be flooded with tears n don't like soap operas...=)

Ok that's all for today n sorry for bad english because I did this post in less than 10 minutes and have no time to edit...I finally understand the importance of editing in EL Paper 1. REMEMBER TO EDIT ALSO!! =)

0 comments: