Saturday, October 31, 2009

FINALLY, I'M FEELING BORED AGAIN

Well this may be good news for blog stalkers, since I only blog when my boredom level rises to a maximum.

Next Monday will be the life-or-death mother tongue examination that will separate those who get to feel sad for missing their chinese teachers from those who feel sad for wasting another year learning a boring subject that is soooo popular with chinese students (well you can't deny that all of them took chinese one way or another, can you?).. As for me, I was happy that I managed to get C for chinese in my promotional exams, and is not intending to aim any higher. My teacher commented that most of my storylines are bizarre and unrealistic, despite not falling into the trap of writing off-topic. Well as long as we don't write off-topic, the content mark for paper 1 will definitely be passed... Hopefully the paper will be easy. You may ask why, since there's a process of moderation involved, but I don't want to waste too much of my brain cells in Chinese I want everyone to be happy and relaxed after the examination :)

Many sad things have been happening to me lately. Ranging from getting a B for Physics to having a talk with Mr Francis Tong, Head of the Discipline committee, regarding "behavioral" problem.
It's the first time in my entire life getting B for physics, and I feel that it's very pathetic.. It's my fault, I must admit, since I only value last minute work which obviously didn't help much (If it did, then it's even worse)... Physics is not exactly my best or favorite subject, but I didn't expect a disappointing grade such as that to be awarded... TO make up for this, I shall quit DOTA forever (though there's high probability that this is false)
After for the conversation with Mr Francis Tong, I have successfully got involved in all the Discipline Heads in Primary School, Secondary School(not very much though), and Junior College.. Quite an achievement right? I attended my second detention class in the year and had to write a Reflection letter. I wrote one before and I felt extremely bored so I decided to write something extraordinary... Apparently, they told us to pen down our true feelings but I learnt that we cannot write that we're bored, an ultimate irony.. Perhaps some nerds find detention class fun?? I don't really know.. An advice for everyone, should he ask you out for a nice conversation for behavioral issues, just say "I'm sorry, I'm in the wrong" before making any attempt to defend yourself.. Otherwise it will ultimately be your loss. (I was expected to not trust the SBS Transit and find out whether there's an earlier bus than stated on the board; I was expected to walk at at superhuman speed in order to reach school on time; I was expected to call the teacher despite being unfamiliar with their phone numbers when I'm late for detention class; I was expected to write something that the teachers will pleased to read; all because I tried to defend myself)... Well, I've learnt my lesson

H3 application was a horror for me... I forgot to attach my O level certificate and
NRIC photocopy to my application form, all thanks to having to rush down for detention class my negligence.. Now I probably have very little chance of getting my desired H3 subject... Furthermore, I was dissuaded from taking 2 H3 subjects from my teacher and friends... Apparently I have to make a very difficult decision (in fact it's a gamble) whether to drop my H2 geography to take 2 H3 or to keep H2 geography and take 1 H3 (which creates another problem, WHICH OF THE 2 SHOULD I TAKE??) .. Interested in chemistry, but I heard it's difficult. Not interested in maths, but I heard it's easy...

The most sad event, of course, is that some of my classmates may not be able to make it for JC2. Our class will definitely be much much emptier without them., that goes without saying.

0 comments: