Friday, July 4, 2008

Leisure Park

Today I went Leisure Park with Andre and Denise(sorry if i spell wrongly) to watch movie at the cinema there. I felt so much like a gooseberry... At first I was tricked by Denise that Hancock is a cartoon/animation regarding chickens >_<...but when I reached the ticket area then i found out that its an action+comedy... Never mind, I eventually agreed to watch with them. In the Shopping center Andre always ask me stupid questions like "Out of 10, how will you rate the movie" (my answer was 8 but since i don't really like action/comedy, and after several repeated probes, I changed it to 6) and "Why are you laughing?" (because its a comedy....duhhh!)...Not only once, like every 10 minutes interval he would ask the same question again.
Then we went bowling and my score(63) was like half of Andre's(125) but I was happy that my score is more than half of his LOL. On the whole, the thing is quite fun...

0 comments: